Ledbetter Law Group
YOUR HEALTH IS OUR #1 PRIORITY
Covid-19 Safety Protocols and 5 Ways to Schedule your appointment:
Actions we are taking to stop the spread of COVID-19
Personal Protection and Symptoms
- Do not enter if you have a fever, chills, headache, sore throat or other flu like symptoms.
- If unvaccinated, all parties are asked to wear a mask covering their nose and mouth when entering the building.
- All staff will wear provided PPE if client requests.
- All team members are required to stay home if feeling ill.
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting touched surfaces and common areas throughout the workplace.
- Conference room is disinfected after every in-office appointment.
- Provided sanitation products for clients upon entry.
- Requiring hand washing & sanitation of all team members.
- In-office appointments are spaced to allow disinfecting in between appointments.
- Maintaining the 6-foot social distancing requirements.
- Offering outside, in-home, zoom and room separation appointments.
5 Ways to schedule your appointment
In-Person Same OfficeOur team and client(s) in the same conference room. (Team members will be masked if requested)
In-Person Separate Conference RoomsAttorney and client are both stationed in two separate rooms within the office, meeting takes place through zoom on our large conference room screen.
Zoom MeetingMeeting takes place with our attorney and/or team in office and client(s) reside in their home or location of choice. A zoom link and instructions will be provided to you prior to the meeting.
Drive through SigningsOur team will meet you in the parking lot; you may reside in your car to complete the signing of documents. (Team members will be masked if requested)
House CallsSpecial circumstances can be scheduled in-home, our attorney and/or team will visit you in your home. All team members will be masked if requested.
Call our office, 941-256-3965, to schedule your appointment. Please be sure to specify how you would like to meet, otherwise all appointments will be scheduled as In-Person Same Office.