Ledbetter Law Group
YOUR HEALTH IS OUR #1 PRIORITY
Covid-19 Safety Protocols and 5 Ways to Schedule your appointment:
Actions we are taking to stop the spread of COVID-19
Personal Protection and Symptoms
- Do not enter if you have a fever, chills, headache, sore throat or other flu like symptoms.
- All team members are required to stay home if feeling ill.
- All clients must wear masks covering their nose and mouth when entering the building.
- All staff is required to wear provided PPE when around clients or other team members.
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting touched surfaces and common areas throughout the workplace.
- Conference room is disinfected after every in-office appointment.
- Provided sanitation products for clients upon entry.
- Requiring hand washing & sanitation of all team members.
- In-office appointments are spaced to allow disinfecting in between appointments.
- Maintaining the 6-foot social distancing requirements.
- Offering outside, in-home, zoom and room separation appointments.
5 Ways to schedule your appointment
In-Person Same OfficeOur team and client(s) in the same conference room. (Masks Required.)
In-Person Separate Conference RoomsAttorney and client are both stationed in two separate rooms within the office, meeting takes place through zoom on our large conference room screen. (Masks Required.)
Zoom MeetingMeeting takes place with our attorney and/or team in office and client(s) reside in their home or location of choice. A zoom link and instructions will be provided to you prior to the meeting.
Drive through SigningsOur team will meet you masked in the parking lot; you may reside masked in your car to complete the signing of documents.
House CallsSpecial circumstances can be scheduled in-home, our attorney and/or team will visit you in your home. All team members and client(s) must be masked.
Call our office, 941-256-3965, to schedule your appointment. Please be sure to specify how you would like to meet, otherwise all appointments will be scheduled as In-Person Same Office.