Real Estate Deed Order Form
Please complete the below form and submit it to our office. There is a downloadable form you can mail, fax, or email to [email protected] at the bottom of the page if you prefer. Our office will contact you upon receipt to confirm your order, request any additional information that may be necessary, and coordinate signing the document(s)/delivery.
Our service includes:
1) preparation of selected legal document
2) an office appointment for the signing and execution of the document so as to comply with Florida law or preparation of complete instructions for execution at your convenience
3) notary services, as applicable
4) filing the deed in the Official Records of the appropriate county
Additional legal services are offered at both hourly and flat fee rates upon signing of a formal engagement agreement; please call to inquire further.
Additional Costs: Our firm charges a flat $35.00 to cover the following additional costs that are present in a typical transaction:
- Clerk of Court Filing Fees;
- Minimum Florida Department of Revenue Document Stamp Taxes; and
- Regular USPS postage expenses.