Real Estate Deed Order Form
To order a Deed (Warranty, Trust, etc.), please complete the online questionnaire below and submit it to our office. Alternatively, below is a link to a downloadable form you can complete and then mail, fax, or email [email protected], if you prefer. Our office will contact you upon receipt to confirm your order, request any additional information that may be necessary, and coordinate payment & document delivery/signing in office.
Our service includes:
1) preparation of selected legal document
2) an office appointment for the signing and execution of the document so as to comply with Florida law or preparation of complete instructions for execution at your convenience
3) notary services, as applicable
4) filing the deed in the Official Records of the appropriate county
Additional legal services are offered at both hourly and flat fee rates upon signing of a formal engagement agreement; please call to inquire further.
Additional Costs: In addition to our fee (below) for the deed, our firm charges a flat $35.00 to cover the following costs that are present in a typical transaction:
- Clerk of Court Filing Fees;
- Minimum Florida Department of Revenue Document Stamp Taxes; and
- Regular USPS postage expenses.