Ledbetter Law Group - Venice, FL
Providing legal services to the greater Sarasota County area for more than 12 years.
Welcome to Ledbetter Law Group 's Site. This Site is owned by Ledbetter Law Group (“Ledbetter Law Group”, “we” or “us”). Certain portions of this Site may be owned or operated by an individual Ledbetter Law Group Affiliate or link to a website owned or operated by a third party.
Use of this Site
You agree that you will not (and you agree not to encourage or allow any third party to):
- breach, test, or circumvent (or attempt to breach, test or circumvent) any security, copy protection or rights management feature in the Site or otherwise attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, other users’ accounts or Ledbetter Law Group’ computer systems or networks;
- copy, modify, translate, adapt or otherwise create derivative works or improvements (whether or not patentable) of any part of the Site;
- decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or decode the Site or otherwise attempt to derive or gain access to the source code of any part of the Site (unless applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction);
- remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property or proprietary notices contained in the Site or content of the Site;
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve, scrape or index any portion of the Site;
- rent, lease, lend, sell, sublicense, assign, distribute, publish, transfer or otherwise make available any features or functionality of the Site to any third party for any reason;
- distribute, rent, sublicense, lease, lend, sell, resell, assign, transfer, transmit, stream, broadcast or otherwise make available or exploit any features or functionality of the Site including though time-sharing, use of service bureau or by otherwise making the Site available on a network on which it is accessible by more than one device at any time;
- reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the Site without Ledbetter Law Group’ written consent;
- cause or launch any programs or scripts for the purpose of scraping, indexing, surveying, or otherwise data mining any portion of the Site or unduly burdening or hindering the operation and/or functionality of any aspect of the Site; or
- collect or store personal data about any other user without his or her express prior written consent.
Information You Provide To Us
Any feedback, data, answers, questions, comments, suggestions, ideas or the like that you send to us (collectively, “Ideas”) will be treated as being non-confidential and non-proprietary. Until you sign a legal agreement with a member of Ledbetter Law Group, you are not considered a client and we are not providing legal advice or counsel.
By submitting an Idea, you represent and warrant that:
- your Idea is true and accurate;
- your Idea is not defamatory, libelous, hateful, violent, obscene, pornographic, unlawful or otherwise offensive or unlawful; and
- your Idea does not violate the privacy, publicity, intellectual property or other rights of any other person or entity.
You may not copy, display, distribute, transfer, link to, reproduce, license, frame, alter, create derivative works of, or republish all or any portion of the Site for any commercial or public purpose without Ledbetter Law Group' prior written consent.
You may be invited to register on the Site in order to obtain information or services. In registering on the Site for any purpose, you agree to provide accurate, true, current, and complete information about you and/or your business as requested by the registration screens.
Ledbetter Law Group may from time to time, develop and provide updates for the site, which may include upgrades, bug fixes, patches and other error corrections and/or new features (collectively, “Updates”). Updates also may modify or delete certain features and functionality. You agree that Ledbetter Law Group has no obligation to provide Updates or to continue to provide or enable any features or functionality.
Warranty disclaimers; damages exclusions and limitations of liability
This section applies to your use of this site. Your use of any Ledbetter Law Group service, even if accessed through this site, is governed by the Ledbetter Law Group agreement(s) and disclosures applicable to the service.
You assume all responsibility and risk for your use of this site, any linked site, and the internet generally. Ledbetter Law Group provides this site, and the materials on this site, on an “as is”, “where is”, and “as available” basis. Ledbetter Law Group makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express, implied or statutory, as to the use or operation of this site or the information, materials or other content included on this site or any linked site. There are no returns, once confirmation of a trade occurs it is final.
How to Contact Us