Real Estate Attorney Services
At Ledbetter Law Group our real estate attorney and paralegals are experienced in ensuring your ownership of property in Florida is beyond question. Our firm works in the areas of closings, contract preparation and review, and title insurance. Throughout the closing process, our team provides personal contact to our clients and realtors, as we know communication is very important in these dealings. If you are thinking about buying or selling residential or commercial property, we can help every step of the way. Ledbetter Law Group is here to work with you starting with negotiations to drafting the contract, to and through the closing.
Ledbetter Law Group provides legal advice, drafting and representation of buyers, sellers, landlords, tenants, lenders, borrowers, owners and other persons, corporations and partnerships regarding the following legal matters affecting real estate (real property) in Florida:
- Sale and purchase (contract for sale, contract for purchase, contract for exchange, deed, affidavit, and closing/settlement services for land, buildings, and homes);
- Settlement Services and Title Insurance;
- Lease (land, buildings and homes);
- Contracts (easement, license, assignment, covenants, restrictions and other agreements involving real estate);
- Construction (contracts, defects, mechanics and construction liens, and payment disputes);
- Loans (mortgage, note, closing, satisfaction, foreclosure, and release);
Let our Venice team provide peace of mind with your real estate transactions in Florida.